- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
You dont actually have to journey all the way to Narnia to find everything you need to know in one spot (though you might want to anyway)! Roar! A Christian Family Guide to the Chronicles of Narnia is a beautiful volume that unveils a fun-filled world based on intriguing Bible insights for every Narniac! Theres something for everyonefrom elementary aged children to their parents. Packed with fun activities, a "Narniacs Creed," tips on speaking like a British schoolboy, games, trivia, and more, its built on solid teaching: chapter by chapter discussion guides, conversation starters for parents and kids, and Bible parallels that will surprise even the most studious Christian. Now you can get the most out of Narniaeven if you dont own a wardrobe!
"Tell me more about Narnia!"
Fans ages four to ninety-four just cant get enough of C. S. Lewiss timeless classic, The Chronicles of Narnia. Thats why Roar! takes your family on a one-of-a-kind adventure through every chapter in all seven books!* Peek inside to find:
• Interactive features like "Wisdom for Narniacs," "Kid Test," "Lets Talk About It," "Grown-up Thoughts," and "Try This at Home"
• Helps for parents on big subjects including mythology, magic, violence, and life after death
• Fun articles from "Oh, I Wish I Were a Dufflepud!" to "Creature Hall of Fame & Shame"
• Indexes of creatures, characters, places, and Bible parallels
• A glossary of difficult words
• A memorable celebration of the Lord behind the Lion
Story Behind the Book
C.S. Lewis The Chronicles of Narnia have long captivated the hearts, souls, and imaginations of both youth and adults. This December, with the release of Disneys The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe, a craze among Christians and nonChristians is sure to erupt! Fans will be on the prowl for solid teaching to better understand this make-believe world that holds timeless gems of biblical insight. Now parents, kids, college students, and older Narniacs everywhere will find the answers they need in one convenient source. Its unapologetically Christian, because thats how C.S. Lewis was. And, true to form, not a tad of adventurous dust is left behind when readers embark on this exciting journey!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Lifepac History & Geography Grade 12 Unit 7: Business and YouAlpha Omega Publications / Trade Paperback$4.95 Retail:
$5.50Save 10% ($0.55)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW952372
A Family Guide to Narnia: Biblical Truths in C.S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia - eBookChristin DitchfieldCrossway Books / 2003 / ePub$8.39 Retail:
$10.99Save 24% ($2.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2729EB
Essentials of Communication Lifepac 5: Presenting and Interpreting Public MessagesAlpha Omega Publications / Trade Paperback$4.95 Retail:
$5.50Save 10% ($0.55)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW307460
Lifepac History & Geography Grade 12 Unit 2: United States GovernmentAlpha Omega Publications / Trade Paperback$4.95 Retail:
$5.50Save 10% ($0.55)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW952321
Find Related Products
- Children >> Christian Living
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Film
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Children >> Family
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- eBooks >> Family >> Activities & Traditions >> Family Time
- Start A New Search