Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The structure of this book allows readers to proceed at their own pace. Each chapter includes a "Basic" and "Beyond the Basics" section, followed by discussion questions, and concludes with meditation and prayer. The "Basics" section offer new Christians the most basic tenet of Christian faith, while the "Beyond the Basics" sections will introduce readers to more advance concepts of the Trinity, the Atonement, sanctification, resurrection, and heaven. Also includes a glossary of theological terms for quick and easy reference.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Judson Press
Publication Date: 2000
Availability: In Stock
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Theology >> General Theology >> Introduction to Christianity
- Start A New Search