Christian Believer - Leader Guide - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Daniel Plan Study Guide with DVD: 40 Days to a Healthier LifeZondervan / 2013 / Other$24.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW824464Video
The Everyday Life Bible: The Power of God's Word for Everyday LivingJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2013 / Trade Paperback$19.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 342 Reviews
$30.00Save 33% ($10.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW529384
A one-page session plan for each of the thirty weeks follows a set procedure with an amount of time indicated for each step. Each session plan provides guidance for group activities that make use of the daily preparation members have made, and questions for discussion. Group activities are designed to focus on content and help persons connect Scripture, doctrine, believing, and living.
The leader guide assumes that:
- The leader makes the same preparation for the weekly group session as the other members of the group.
- Study and discussion in the weekly session is done mainly in small groups.
- The leader both guides the process and participates with other group members in the small-group study and discussion.
- The leader is not an information-giver or lecturer.
- The leader and the group members have access to the same content for study and discussionthe assigned Scripture, selections from the book of Readings, the study manual, and the video presentations.
- A study of CHRISTIAN BELIEVER can renew lives and congregations.