Christian Believer - Leader Guide - eBook
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
A one-page session plan for each of the thirty weeks follows a set procedure with an amount of time indicated for each step. Each session plan provides guidance for group activities that make use of the daily preparation members have made, and questions for discussion. Group activities are designed to focus on content and help persons connect Scripture, doctrine, believing, and living.
The leader guide assumes that:
- The leader makes the same preparation for the weekly group session as the other members of the group.
- Study and discussion in the weekly session is done mainly in small groups.
- The leader both guides the process and participates with other group members in the small-group study and discussion.
- The leader is not an information-giver or lecturer.
- The leader and the group members have access to the same content for study and discussionthe assigned Scripture, selections from the book of Readings, the study manual, and the video presentations.
- A study of CHRISTIAN BELIEVER can renew lives and congregations.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Your Beautiful Purpose: Discovering and Enjoying What God Can Do Through YouSusie LarsonBethany House / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 31 Reviews
$13.99Save 36% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW210662
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 137 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW293262Video
The Daniel Plan Study Guide with DVD: 40 Days to a Healthier LifeZondervan / 2013 / Other$21.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 37% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW824464Video