Christian Believer - Leader Guide - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
- MEGA SALE
KJV Personal Reference Bible, Giant Print, Imit. Leather/BlackHendrickson Publishers / Imitation Leather$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 421 Reviews
$19.95Save 65% ($12.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW560956
Miracle On Main Street: The Little Pageant That Woluldn't Give Up!Word Entertainment / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$7.95Save 12% ($0.96)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 11/12/16.CBD Stock No: WW727177
The Daniel Plan Study Guide with DVD: 40 Days to a Healthier LifeZondervan / 2013 / Other$24.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW824464Video
The Everyday Life Bible: The Power of God's Word for Everyday LivingJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 2013 / Trade Paperback$17.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 344 Reviews
$30.00Save 42% ($12.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW529384
A one-page session plan for each of the thirty weeks follows a set procedure with an amount of time indicated for each step. Each session plan provides guidance for group activities that make use of the daily preparation members have made, and questions for discussion. Group activities are designed to focus on content and help persons connect Scripture, doctrine, believing, and living.
The leader guide assumes that:
- The leader makes the same preparation for the weekly group session as the other members of the group.
- Study and discussion in the weekly session is done mainly in small groups.
- The leader both guides the process and participates with other group members in the small-group study and discussion.
- The leader is not an information-giver or lecturer.
- The leader and the group members have access to the same content for study and discussionthe assigned Scripture, selections from the book of Readings, the study manual, and the video presentations.
- A study of CHRISTIAN BELIEVER can renew lives and congregations.