- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- English Standard Version
- NASB update-New American Standard update
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Drawn from Lee’s own experiences as a former atheist and featuring his journalistic style from his days as an investigative reporter with the Chicago Tribune, the notes and articles throughout The Case for Christ Study Bible are designed to motivate you to investigate the Bible’s claims for yourself. Whether you are a Christian seeking encouragement in your faith and knowledge about who God is or a seeker or skeptic searching for answers, you will benefit from Lee’s own extensive search for the truth.
Some of the excellent study notes found in this Bible include:
- Case for Christ Articles Over 220 Case for Christ notes explore Jesus’ claims and deity and demonstrate that he is the Messiah.
- Case for the Bible Notes
More than 170 Case for the Bible notes explore the character of the Bible and the extra-biblical evidence that corroborates Scripture as well as explain apparent contradictions within the Bible.
- Case for a Creator Notes 75 Case for a Creator notes highlight the wonders of creation and demonstrate how the scientific evidence points to one all-powerful Creator.
- Case for Faith Articles 100 Case for Faith articles address questions such as, “How can there be a God that would allow so much pain and suffering?” and, “Doesn’t science prove that the world was created by chance?”
- Verdict Notes 20 Verdict notes provide testimonies from scholars and other Christians who have examined the evidence, discovered the reality of Jesus, and put their faith in him.
- Book Introductions
Sixty-six Book Introductions offer a short overview of each book.
- Book Introductions for each book of the Bible
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- NIV Concordance
- Subject index
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
The Case for Christ Study Bible: Investigating the Evidence for Belief, Hard cover 1984Lee StrobelZondervan / 2010 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$34.99Save 63% ($22.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW938941
The NIV Case for Christ Study Bible--soft leather-look, black/cherry/dark caramel 1984Lee StrobelZondervan / 2010 / Imitation Leather$24.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$59.99Save 58% ($35.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW941255
NIV Case for Christ Study Bible: Investigating the Evidence for Belief, Italian Duo-Tone, Berry Creme/Choc 1984Lee StrobelZondervan / 2010 / Imitation Leather$15.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$59.99Save 73% ($44.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW950837
Biblia de Estudio El Caso de Cristo NVI, Enc. Dura (NVI Study Bible Case for Christ, Hardcover)Lee StrobelVida / 2010 / Hardcover$24.99 Retail:
$34.99Save 29% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW757699
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the best-selling author of The Case for Faith, The Case for Christ, and The Case for a Creator, all of which have been made into documentaries by Lionsgate. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee wrote 3 Gold Medallion winners and the 2005 Book of the Year with Gary Poole. He and his wife live in Colorado. Visit Lee's website at: www.leestrobel.com.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Exploring Creation with Physical Science Tests, 2nd EditionDr. Jay L. WileApologia Educational Ministries / 2007 / Trade Paperback$3.39 Retail:
$5.00Save 32% ($1.61)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW453004