- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Drawn from Lee’s own experiences as a former atheist and featuring his journalistic style from his days as an investigative reporter with the Chicago Tribune, the notes and articles throughout The Case for Christ Study Bible are designed to motivate you to investigate the Bible’s claims for yourself. Whether you are a Christian seeking encouragement in your faith and knowledge about who God is or a seeker or skeptic searching for answers, you will benefit from Lee’s own extensive search for the truth.
Some of the excellent study notes found in this Bible include:
- Case for Christ Articles Over 220 Case for Christ notes explore Jesus’ claims and deity and demonstrate that he is the Messiah.
- Case for the Bible Notes
More than 170 Case for the Bible notes explore the character of the Bible and the extra-biblical evidence that corroborates Scripture as well as explain apparent contradictions within the Bible.
- Case for a Creator Notes 75 Case for a Creator notes highlight the wonders of creation and demonstrate how the scientific evidence points to one all-powerful Creator.
- Case for Faith Articles 100 Case for Faith articles address questions such as, “How can there be a God that would allow so much pain and suffering?” and, “Doesn’t science prove that the world was created by chance?”
- Verdict Notes 20 Verdict notes provide testimonies from scholars and other Christians who have examined the evidence, discovered the reality of Jesus, and put their faith in him.
- Book Introductions
Sixty-six Book Introductions offer a short overview of each book.
- Book Introductions for each book of the Bible
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- NIV Concordance
- Subject index
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
The Case for Christ Study Bible: Investigating the Evidence for Belief, Hard cover 1984Lee Strobel5 Stars Out Of 5 24 ReviewsSave 71%
The NIV Case for Christ Study Bible--soft leather-look, black/cherry/dark caramel 1984Lee Strobel5 Stars Out Of 5 24 ReviewsSave 58%
NIV Case for Christ Study Bible: Investigating the Evidence for Belief, Italian Duo-Tone, Berry Creme/Choc 1984Lee Strobel5 Stars Out Of 5 24 ReviewsSave 75%
Biblia de Estudio El Caso de Cristo NVI, Enc. Dura (NVI Study Bible Case for Christ, Hardcover)Lee StrobelSave 29%
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Luke 1-13: Let the World Know That Jesus Cares - eBookWarren W. Wiersbe4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsSave 20%
10 People Every Christian Should Know E-book - eBookWarren W. Wiersbe5 Stars Out Of 5 1 ReviewsSave 20%
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and Applied - eBookGeorge Knight4.5 Stars Out Of 5 924 ReviewsSave 41%