- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Drawn from Lee’s own experiences as a former atheist and featuring his journalistic style from his days as an investigative reporter with the Chicago Tribune, the notes and articles throughout The Case for Christ Study Bible are designed to motivate you to investigate the Bible’s claims for yourself. Whether you are a Christian seeking encouragement in your faith and knowledge about who God is or a seeker or skeptic searching for answers, you will benefit from Lee’s own extensive search for the truth.
Some of the excellent study notes found in this Bible include:
- Case for Christ Articles Over 220 Case for Christ notes explore Jesus’ claims and deity and demonstrate that he is the Messiah.
- Case for the Bible Notes
More than 170 Case for the Bible notes explore the character of the Bible and the extra-biblical evidence that corroborates Scripture as well as explain apparent contradictions within the Bible.
- Case for a Creator Notes 75 Case for a Creator notes highlight the wonders of creation and demonstrate how the scientific evidence points to one all-powerful Creator.
- Case for Faith Articles 100 Case for Faith articles address questions such as, “How can there be a God that would allow so much pain and suffering?” and, “Doesn’t science prove that the world was created by chance?”
- Verdict Notes 20 Verdict notes provide testimonies from scholars and other Christians who have examined the evidence, discovered the reality of Jesus, and put their faith in him.
- Book Introductions
Sixty-six Book Introductions offer a short overview of each book.
- Book Introductions for each book of the Bible
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- NIV Concordance
- Subject index
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
The Case for Christ Study Bible: Investigating the Evidence for Belief, Hard cover 1984Lee StrobelZondervan / 2010 / Hardcover$12.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 31 Reviews
$34.99Save 63% ($22.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW938941
The NIV Case for Christ Study Bible--soft leather-look, black/cherry/dark caramel 1984Lee StrobelZondervan / 2010 / Imitation Leather$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 31 Reviews
$59.99Save 50% ($30.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW941255
NIV Case for Christ Study Bible: Investigating the Evidence for Belief, Italian Duo-Tone, Berry Creme/Choc 1984Lee StrobelZondervan / 2010 / Imitation Leather$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 31 Reviews
$59.99Save 83% ($50.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW950837
Biblia de Estudio el Caso de Cristo NVI, Piel Italiana Duo Tone (NVI Case for Christ Study Bible, Italian Leather Duo Tone)Lee StrobelVida / 2010 / Imitation Leather$40.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 31 Reviews
$59.99Save 33% ($19.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW757705
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the best-selling author of The Case for Faith, The Case for Christ, and The Case for a Creator, all of which have been made into documentaries by Lionsgate. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee wrote 3 Gold Medallion winners and the 2005 Book of the Year with Gary Poole. He and his wife live in Colorado. Visit Lee's website at: www.leestrobel.com.
GARY5 Stars Out Of 5NIV CASE FOR CHRIST STUDY BIBLENovember 22, 2014GARYQuality: 5Like the articles they are very informative and helpful in witnessing.
Mark3 Stars Out Of 5NIV Case for Christ Study BibleNovember 1, 2014MarkA nice Bible with very nice solid binding. What I like about this Bible are the articles throughout. I like the size font used for the articles too. The articles are the strong point of having this Bible.
MRS. H.5 Stars Out Of 5EXCELLENT BIBLEOctober 3, 2014MRS. H.Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this bible. I love the extra facts inserted as the "Evidence for Faith, The Bible, etc. An excellent bible for both long time believers and seekers.
CynthiaYukon, CanadaAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5bought for a teenSeptember 4, 2014CynthiaYukon, CanadaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I was wondering if this color combination would be what a teen would like, after seeing it I was really pleased. It looks nicer in real life than on the computer screen.
bonnie1955Claresholm, ABAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5NIV Case for Christ Study BibleAugust 22, 2014bonnie1955Claresholm, ABAge: 55-65Gender: femaleFor the most part this Bible presents a good case for Christ and is worth getting. It has some great features and comments in the notes for aligning scriptures that show Jesus is indeed the promised Messiah.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Dare to Be Uncommon Men's Bible Study (download) - PDF Download [Download]Tony DungyGroup Publishing / 2010 / PDF Download$4.79 Retail:
$7.49Save 36% ($2.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22952DF
Biographical Bible, The: Exploring the Biblical Narrative from Adam and Eve to John of Patmos - eBookRuth A. TuckerBaker Books / 2013 / ePub$9.69 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW40281EB
Magnetic Bookmarks, Set of 6, Puppies Assortment IChristian Art Gifts / 2010 / Gift$2.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW095977