- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Christ in the Passover - Celebrate a Christian Seder
The Passover is the Old Testament feast that celebrates and remembers God's liberation of Israel from Egypt. It also foreshadow's Christ's sacrifice on the cross. In 30 minutes or less, you will learn the history of this special day and the symbolism in the Passover that points to Jesus Christ. Christ in the Passover also includes a Passover seder that can be used by Christians year round.
Jews and some Christians celebrate the Passover as a holiday that commemorates God's miraculous rescue of Israel from Egyptian captivity. God instituted the Passover feast over 3,500 years ago to remind his people of how much he loved them. The Passover is meaningful to Christians today because it is packed with symbolism that points to Jesus Christ and how much he loves us.
Most people today do not observe Passover or understand its significance. Christ in the Passover looks at the origins and symbolism of the Passover and how the Old Testament Passover is relevant today through God's Son, Jesus. Christ in the Passover shows six ways that the Passover in the Old Testament points to Jesus, who was called the Lamb of God.
This [Passover] is a day to remember. Each year, from generation to generation, you must celebrate it as a special festival to the LORD. This is a law for all time. Exodus 12:14
Christ in the Passover gives hundreds of facts at a glance, including:
- The Passover story from the Bible - celebrating the Exodus from Egypt.
- The parallels between the Passover in the Old Testament and the work of Jesus Christ as the perfect Passover lamb in the New Testament. This is a good way of explaining the Jewish roots of Christianity.
- The symbolism of the perfect lamb.
- The similarities between Passover and the Lord's Supper.
- A Christian Passover Seder script, with everything you will need, including the recipes. Our staff held a seder and it was very meaningful to everyone. It takes only 30 minutes and is good for all ages. Children have fun finding the hidden matzah bread that symbolizes Jesus. The Christian Seder can be used at home, in a small group, a classroom or a Bible study.
Why is the Passover story important for Christians today? At some point, you will face hard times, tough problems, and unfair circumstances. It's good to know that when times are tough, God loves you and watches out for you. Passover is a reminder of God's control over earthly events and ultimate victory over sin and death. Christ in the Passover will increase your faith in God as you learn that Jesus was sent to earth to become the Passover Lamb for all humanity.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Old Testament Words for Today: 100 Devotional Reflections - eBookWarren W. WiersbeBaker Books / 2013 / ePub$3.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 69% ($9.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42256EB
Christ in the Passover - PowerPoint [Download]Rose Publishing / 2005 / ZIP Document$26.39 Retail:
$36.99Save 29% ($10.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3793DF
Find Related Products
- Church Supplies >> Ministry
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Tracts
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Tracts
- Start A New Search