- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
Series: Biblical Legacy
Samuel experienced defining moments in his life as God shaped him to be His chosen servant. Now readers can learn to take a spiritual inventory of their own lives and define clearly those moments, often during times of turmoil and crisis, that God is guiding them. Those divine moments are so incredibly different than the ordinary times that they capture our attention and lead us in our relationships with God, ministry, or life itself. In the Chosen to Be God's Prophet Workbook, Dr. Blackaby leads us through Samuel's journey and inspires us to make adjustments in our own lives.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search