- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
Beloved author Jill Briscoe shares eight concrete choices that are guaranteed to fill your life with love -- the kind of love that lasts. Based on the "love chapter" of the Bible, 1 Corinthians 13, the choices shared in these pages will give you the power to love not only God and yourself but to infuse love into every relationship in your life.
You Can Choose a Life of Lasting Love
Choose love through these eight life-empowering choices:
1. The choice to love God
2. The choice to love when love runs out
3. The choice to love those in your church family
4. The choice to love those who drive you up the wall
5. The choice not to love things too much
6. The choice to love when you're provoked
7. The choice to love and trust again
8. The choice to love God up close and personal
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search