- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Every young woman makes mistakes at some point in her life. Usually they are not a big deal and can be fixed. Sometimes, though, a girl can really mess up her life with a few bad decisions. Wouldn't it be great if everyone had a trusted big sister they could turn to for advice?
Megan Clinton, college student at Liberty University and the author of Totally God's, has a heart for teen girls trying to make their way in today's world. She's discovered 10 things that girls do that make their life crazy. In a comfortable, friend-to-friend style Megan gives compassionate help and godly counsel, including what to do if some bad decisions have already been made.
From hanging with the wrong crowd, to confusing sex for love or not understanding their own gifts and strengths, Megan helps girls see their path more clearly and find God's way of living. Megan's dad, Christian counselor Dr. Tim Clinton even adds his thoughts and advice-as a loving dad and as a counselor. This practical, heartfelt book will help every teen girl make smart choices for her life.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Dating Advice
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search