- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Living with Less: The Upside of Downsizing Your Life - eBookMark TabbB&H Books / 2006 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16948EB
If God Made the Universe, Who Made God?: 130 Arguments for Christian Faith - eBookHolman Reference / 2012 / ePub$0.99 Retail:
$8.99Save 89% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24401EB
Every young woman makes mistakes at some point in her life. Usually they are not a big deal and can be fixed. Sometimes, though, a girl can really mess up her life with a few bad decisions. Wouldn't it be great if everyone had a trusted big sister they could turn to for advice?
Megan Clinton, college student at Liberty University and the author of Totally God's, has a heart for teen girls trying to make their way in today's world. She's discovered 10 things that girls do that make their life crazy. In a comfortable, friend-to-friend style Megan gives compassionate help and godly counsel, including what to do if some bad decisions have already been made.
From hanging with the wrong crowd, to confusing sex for love or not understanding their own gifts and strengths, Megan helps girls see their path more clearly and find God's way of living. Megan's dad, Christian counselor Dr. Tim Clinton even adds his thoughts and advice as a loving dad and as a counselor. This practical, heartfelt book will help every teen girl make smart choices for her life.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Dating Advice
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search