- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Every young woman makes mistakes at some point in her life. Usually they are not a big deal and can be fixed. Sometimes, though, a girl can really mess up her life with a few bad decisions. Wouldn't it be great if everyone had a trusted big sister they could turn to for advice?
Megan Clinton, college student at Liberty University and the author of Totally God's, has a heart for teen girls trying to make their way in today's world. She's discovered 10 things that girls do that make their life crazy. In a comfortable, friend-to-friend style Megan gives compassionate help and godly counsel, including what to do if some bad decisions have already been made.
From hanging with the wrong crowd, to confusing sex for love or not understanding their own gifts and strengths, Megan helps girls see their path more clearly and find God's way of living. Megan's dad, Christian counselor Dr. Tim Clinton even adds his thoughts and advice-as a loving dad and as a counselor. This practical, heartfelt book will help every teen girl make smart choices for her life.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Dating Advice
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search