- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Every young woman makes mistakes at some point in her life. Usually they are not a big deal and can be fixed. Sometimes, though, a girl can really mess up her life with a few bad decisions. Wouldn't it be great if everyone had a trusted big sister they could turn to for advice?
Megan Clinton, college student at Liberty University and the author of Totally God's, has a heart for teen girls trying to make their way in today's world. She's discovered 10 things that girls do that make their life crazy. In a comfortable, friend-to-friend style Megan gives compassionate help and godly counsel, including what to do if some bad decisions have already been made.
From hanging with the wrong crowd, to confusing sex for love or not understanding their own gifts and strengths, Megan helps girls see their path more clearly and find God's way of living. Megan's dad, Christian counselor Dr. Tim Clinton even adds his thoughts and advice as a loving dad and as a counselor. This practical, heartfelt book will help every teen girl make smart choices for her life.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Dating Advice
- Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Relationships
- Start A New Search