- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2001
Availability: In Stock
Life offers no experience sweeter -- or more difficult -- than learning to love. And in this exceptionally delicious volume in the bestselling series, Kay Allenbaugh brings us 55 rich, satisfying stories of teen relationships written by teens of every age and by women who remember what it was like. From the unexpected happiness of a first boyfriend to sorting and sifting with Mom and Dad, from the wonderful secrets shared by best friends to the wonderful silliness of playing with a favorite pet, these true stories show what lies at the heart of being a teen. Poignant, funny, sometimes sad but always inspiring, this collection will bring you tears, laughter, and joy.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Fiction
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Fiction >> Teens
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> Fiction
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Teens
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Fiction
- Start A New Search