Go through the CrossTalk presented on one side of The BIG Book; then when children trust Christ you can set them in the right direction by literally flipping the whole thing over. Welcome to God's Family is on the other side of The BIG Book and it describes how to begin our relationship with Christ and keep growing as a believer.
Key Features of The BIG Book include:
- Two-sided "flip-chart" style large format with content on both sides of each page!
- Heavy-stock, durable pages with vibrant, full-color illustrations
- Presents the gospel in a kid-friendly way to children individually or in groups
- Assures a child of his or her salvation using Scripture
- Explains how believers communicate with God through prayer
- Explains how God talks to us through the Bible and the Holy Spirit
- Teaches children why it is helpful to go to church
- Clarifies what believers should do when they mess up
- Trains children on how to talk to their friends about Christ
Number of Pages: 22
Vendor: Lincoln Press
|Dimensions: 17 X 11 X 0.25 (inches)|
Availability: No longer available at CBD.
Email me when this product is available.
Scripture Charts Set (10 Charts)Barker Creek / 2009 / Other$8.99 Retail:
$11.00Save 18% ($2.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW860050
Other Customers Also Purchased
Interactive Bible Story Bulletin Boards (K-3): 48 Hands-On Bulletin Boards with Mini-LessonsLynette PyneCarson-Dellosa Publishing LLC / 2005 / Trade Paperback$1.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 85% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW410763
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul KentBarbour Value Books / 2008 / Mass Paperback$1.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 901 Reviews
$1.49Save 20% ($0.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW600150