- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Join Beth Moore and walk the shores of Thessalonica with this verse-by-verse Bible study of 1 and 2 Thessalonians. During this nine week study, you'll learn how to let go of past mistakes and discover your circumstances are not coincidental; God's timing is impeccable! Whether you're facing family crises, medical diagnoses, relationship troubles, doubts, or fears, you'll come away encouraged that even though it may not feel that way, you are exactly where Christ wants you to be! One Member Book is needed for each group member. Includes:
- 5 personal study segments for 8 weeks
- Greek word studies
- Interactive activities
- Blank Viewer Guides
- Viewer Guides with Answers
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 11.0 X 8.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Pocket Prayers: 40 Simple Prayers That Bring Peace and RestMax LucadoThomas Nelson / 2014 / Trade Paperback$2.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$2.99Save 17% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW014049
To Live Is Christ: The Life and Ministry of Paul - Leader KitBeth MooreLifeway / 2009 / Other$229.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW113793
- Interactive teaching video, each session approximately 1 hour in length
- Biblically rooted and gospel centered teaching
- Leader material (Leader Guide available in Leader Kit or sold separately)
- Personal study segments - 8 weeks with 5 days each
- Beth's recitation of 1 & 2 Thessalonians with teaching and encouragement for memorization
- Greek word studies included in homework
- Interactive activities for the individual student as she completes homework
- A 28-day challenge (beginning week 5) that women may choose to participate in as they complete the final weeks of Bible study
- Bonus DVD featuring Priscilla Shirer interviewing Beth
About the Author
Beth Moore is an author and Bible teacher of bestselling Bible studies and books for women. She is the founder of Living Proof Ministries and speaker at Living Proof Live women's events across the US. Beth's mission is to guide women everywhere into a richer, more fulfilling relationship with the Father.
"You are children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness." 1 Thessalonians 5:5
- Covers a wide variety of topics, including family, prayer, ministering to others, and prophecies
- Walks you verse-by-verse through 1 and 2 Thessalonians
- Study one chapter of Scripture each session
- 9-session study, 8 sessions of homework
Varying levels of participation are available.
- Level 1: watch DVDs only
- Level 2: watch DVDs and complete weekly homework
- Level 3: watch DVDs, complete homework, and write out 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- Level 4: watch DVDs, complete homework, write out 1 & 2 Thessalonians, and memorize 1 & 2 Thessalonians
sr03Chicago, ILAge: 25-34Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Children of the Day ReviewNovember 3, 2014sr03Chicago, ILAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3ok Bible study.
a little too academic for my taste.
DJAge: 45-54Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Children of the Day by Beth MooreNovember 1, 2014DJAge: 45-54Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study is one that speaks to your heart, challenges you and opens your spiritual eyes to see more clearly. There are various levels of commitment, which means that you determine what you put into it but also to some extent what your transformation will be. Solid biblical teaching for all.
yeanmay5 Stars Out Of 5Children of the Day student book by Beth MooreAugust 23, 2014yeanmaytotally solid Bible study.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search