- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Supernatural Life, The: Experience the Power of God in Your Everyday Life - eBookCindy JacobsChosen Books / 2005 / ePub$8.89 Retail:
$14.00Save 36% ($5.11)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66960EB
When They Turn Away: Drawing Your Adult Child Back to Christ - eBookRob RienowKregel Publications / 2011 / ePub$8.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26497EB
Satan, You Can’t Have My Children provides clear, powerful spiritual tools that can be used to nurture and raise godly children. One chapter is filled with Scripture-based prayers that can be used by readers to pray for their children young and old. This book is a tool for showing parents that, with God, the impossible is possible. To the parent struggling with a disobedient or rebellious child, this book provides calming encouragement and godly principles that can bring about a transformation in the home. It reinforces the promise that God’s power is greater than the power of the enemy over their children’s lives. It taps into the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit to aid parents, and it advises readers: Never give up in the face of adversity. Prepare yourself to see the Word of God in action in the lives of your children, and believe that God will perform His Word.
Dr. Iris Delgado is the founder and president of Crowned With Purpose Ministries. She is a dynamic speaker and author sharing the vision of the ministry with her husband, Dr. John Delgado, as they travel and minister together. Dr. Iris Delgado graduated from Vision International University based in Ramona, California, with a doctoral degree in theology and counseling. She has traveled around the globe ministering with her husband in various countries including the United States, Central and South America, Puerto Rico, Australia, Canada, Bahamas, Greece, and Spain. Dr. Iris Delgado is the author of Women of Impact in the Midst of Hard Times and Authority to Destroy the Works of the Enemy.
MLundWibaux, MTAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book has revolutionized my prayer life!November 28, 2012MLundWibaux, MTAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Iris tells of the tremendous importance of knowing who you are in Christ, and your authority given by Him to be able to fight the enemy with our spiritual weapons, using the Word of God which is the Sword of the Spirit. Great Scriptural prayers are given throughout the book as well as great on how to be Godly parents to our children. I highly recommend this book to be in every library....dog-earred, hi-lited, and used daily to fight the good fight of faith for our children.
MyraGTrenton, NJAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A Necessary Read for all Parents/grandparentsJanuary 26, 2012MyraGTrenton, NJAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have not completed the book, however, I purchased it because I had previously borrowed the same book from a friend and knew that I wouldn't want to give it back :-). Some books are books that you just have to keep and they become a part of your arsenal. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal....the problem is, that for most of us, we don't even know that there is a war going on. This is an invaluable tool..a keeper.
corinlfdAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 25, 2011corinlfdAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I just received this book yesterday and I finished reading it today. A must have read for every parent. I will definitely be letting my friends know about this great resource. It is a very easy read and gives very practical advice. I LOVE all the scriptures that I can pray on behalf of my children.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Search