- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Satan, You Can’t Have My Children provides clear, powerful spiritual tools that can be used to nurture and raise godly children. One chapter is filled with Scripture-based prayers that can be used by readers to pray for their children young and old. This book is a tool for showing parents that, with God, the impossible is possible. To the parent struggling with a disobedient or rebellious child, this book provides calming encouragement and godly principles that can bring about a transformation in the home. It reinforces the promise that God’s power is greater than the power of the enemy over their children’s lives. It taps into the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit to aid parents, and it advises readers: Never give up in the face of adversity. Prepare yourself to see the Word of God in action in the lives of your children, and believe that God will perform His Word.
Dr. Iris Delgado is the founder and president of Crowned With Purpose Ministries. She is a dynamic speaker and author sharing the vision of the ministry with her husband, Dr. John Delgado, as they travel and minister together. Dr. Iris Delgado graduated from Vision International University based in Ramona, California, with a doctoral degree in theology and counseling. She has traveled around the globe ministering with her husband in various countries including the United States, Central and South America, Puerto Rico, Australia, Canada, Bahamas, Greece, and Spain. Dr. Iris Delgado is the author of Women of Impact in the Midst of Hard Times and Authority to Destroy the Works of the Enemy.
MLundWibaux, MTAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This book has revolutionized my prayer life!November 28, 2012MLundWibaux, MTAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Iris tells of the tremendous importance of knowing who you are in Christ, and your authority given by Him to be able to fight the enemy with our spiritual weapons, using the Word of God which is the Sword of the Spirit. Great Scriptural prayers are given throughout the book as well as great on how to be Godly parents to our children. I highly recommend this book to be in every library....dog-earred, hi-lited, and used daily to fight the good fight of faith for our children.
MyraGTrenton, NJAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A Necessary Read for all Parents/grandparentsJanuary 26, 2012MyraGTrenton, NJAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have not completed the book, however, I purchased it because I had previously borrowed the same book from a friend and knew that I wouldn't want to give it back :-). Some books are books that you just have to keep and they become a part of your arsenal. The weapons of our warfare are not carnal....the problem is, that for most of us, we don't even know that there is a war going on. This is an invaluable tool..a keeper.
corinlfdAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 25, 2011corinlfdAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I just received this book yesterday and I finished reading it today. A must have read for every parent. I will definitely be letting my friends know about this great resource. It is a very easy read and gives very practical advice. I LOVE all the scriptures that I can pray on behalf of my children.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Bible Time Line - eBookRose Publishing / 2000 / ePub$2.93 Retail:
$3.99Save 27% ($1.06)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45492EB
Power of Praying Through the Bible Prayer Companion, The - eBookStormie OmartianHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$7.59 Retail:
$9.99Save 24% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21058EB
Where to Find Favorite Bible Verses, Pamphlet - eBookRose Publishing / 2008 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW44954EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Charismatic Perspective
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Start A New Search