Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Middle School: 101 Stories of Life, Love, and Learning for Younger Teens - eBook
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chicken Soup for the Soul
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Chicken Soup for the Soul
Other Customers Also Purchased
Courageous Faith: Life Lessons from Old Testament Heroes - eBookEd HindsonAMG Publishers / 2011 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23016EB
Middle school is a tough time. And this “support group in a book” is specifically geared to those younger teens -- the ones still worrying about puberty, cliques, discovering the opposite sex, and figuring out who they are. Stories cover regrets, lessons learned, love and “like,” popularity, friendship, divorce, illness and death, embarrassing moments, bullying, and finding a passion.
LadyMotherSoutheast USAAge: Over 65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5DisappointingJuly 20, 2011LadyMotherSoutheast USAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2The majority of this book was written by ladies. Though the stories are good it would have been more valuable if the book was balanced for girls AND boys. Not all of their problems are the same and young men need the input also.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Chicken Soup Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational >> Chicken Soup Books
- Teens >> High School/College
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Chicken Soup Books
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search