Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Middle School: 101 Stories of Life, Love, and Learning for Younger Teens - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chicken Soup for the Soul
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Chicken Soup for the Soul
Middle school is a tough time. And this “support group in a book” is specifically geared to those younger teens -- the ones still worrying about puberty, cliques, discovering the opposite sex, and figuring out who they are. Stories cover regrets, lessons learned, love and “like,” popularity, friendship, divorce, illness and death, embarrassing moments, bullying, and finding a passion.
LadyMotherSoutheast USAAge: Over 65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5DisappointingJuly 20, 2011LadyMotherSoutheast USAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2The majority of this book was written by ladies. Though the stories are good it would have been more valuable if the book was balanced for girls AND boys. Not all of their problems are the same and young men need the input also.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Chicken Soup Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational >> Chicken Soup Books
- Teens >> High School/College
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Chicken Soup Books
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search