Chicken Soup for the Soul: Teens Talk Middle School: 101 Stories of Life, Love, and Learning for Younger Teens - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chicken Soup for the Soul
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Chicken Soup for the Soul
Other Customers Also Purchased
Courageous Faith: Life Lessons from Old Testament Heroes - eBookEd HindsonAMG Publishers / 2011 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23016EB
Middle school is a tough time. And this “support group in a book” is specifically geared to those younger teens -- the ones still worrying about puberty, cliques, discovering the opposite sex, and figuring out who they are. Stories cover regrets, lessons learned, love and “like,” popularity, friendship, divorce, illness and death, embarrassing moments, bullying, and finding a passion.
LadyMotherSoutheast USAAge: Over 65Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5DisappointingJuly 20, 2011LadyMotherSoutheast USAAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 2The majority of this book was written by ladies. Though the stories are good it would have been more valuable if the book was balanced for girls AND boys. Not all of their problems are the same and young men need the input also.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Chicken Soup Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational >> Chicken Soup Books
- Teens >> High School/College
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Chicken Soup Books
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search