Chicken Soup for the Soul: Divorce and Recovery: 101 Stories about Surviving and Thriving after Divorce - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chicken Soup for the Soul
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Series: Chicken Soup for the Soul
Filled with heartfelt, personal stories, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Divorce and Recovery provides support, inspiration, and humor on all the phases of divorce, including the initial shock of the decision, the logistics of living through it, self-discovery, and the new world of dating and even remarriage. Readers going through a divorce will find this book a great source of emotional support and a guide as they go through the process.
mrstrixizPAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome, relateable storiesApril 28, 2011mrstrixizPAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Made me laugh, cry and sympathize. Great read! Highly recommend to anyone in any stage of a divorce. From the newly separated to the seasoned veteran, you will find a story you can relate to and learn from.
Other Customers Also Purchased
50 Rainy Day ActivitiesUsborne / 2009 / Hardcover$9.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 8% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW872647
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His NameSally Lloyd-JonesZonderKidz / 2006 / Hardcover$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 200 Reviews
$16.99Save 47% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW708257
Finding the Right One for You: Secrets to Recognizing Your Perfect Mate - eBookH. Norman WrightHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / ePub$9.29 Retail:
$13.99Save 34% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22959EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Divorce
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Chicken Soup Books
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Chicken Soup Books
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search