- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Chasing Superwoman gives these working mothers what theyve been cravinga funny, intelligent, relevant exploration of what it means to live out a vibrant faith amidst the many demands placed on their time and energy. Chasing Superwoman provides a much needed dialogue (not a formula) about the complex spiritual struggle of the working mother, plus a lot of laughter and encouragement for working women to embrace their busy life and trust Gods grace for getting it all done.
Susan DiMickele has been a trial lawyer for fourteen years and a mother for eight of those years. While she strives to be at the top of her profession, her greatest accomplishment and challenge is partnering with husband Doug to raise Nicolas, Anna, and Abigailto know and love God. She lives in Columbus, Ohio with her family.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search