- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Life Principles Study
THE MOST EXHILERATING MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE MAY HAPPEN TODAY! This was the attitude of early Christians. They eagerly anticipated ChristÆs return and talked about it daily like we talk about our teamÆs chance for the Super Bowl. In Preparing for ChristÆs Return, a part of the Life Principles Study Series, youÆll learn how to live a life of satisfaction, purpose, and meaning û a life that brings great reward now and in eternity.á
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the author of numerous books, including The Blessings of Brokenness and other titles in the popular A Touch of His . . . devotional series. His popular radio and TV program In Touch is heard and seen worldwide.
Triple DBay Area, CaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This study drew us to a deeper desireMarch 22, 2014Triple DBay Area, CaliforniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Our ladies Bible study group went through this study. It was amazing the discussion and renewed sense of urgency to share with our loved ones and the lost. It challenged each of us to renew our minds and live by God's principles daily. The only draw back were the questions. Some were good, others not very clear. However, as the leader, I drew from the content and the scripture provided to create better questions for "our" group. We have older Christians and new Christians in our group. Both learned a lot about Christ's return and it strengthened their personal walk.
I recommend the study for any group.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Prophecy & End Times
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times
- Start A New Search