- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Life Principles Study
True communication with God is more than talking to God, it's talking with God-through prayer. Prayer that involves speaking and listening.In Talking with God, Charles Stanley discusses the general principles that are basic to everyone's prayer life, explaining how your prayers can lead to a more intimate than a relationship with God and how you can encourage others in their own prayer lives.
The Life Principles Study Guides are perfect companions to Dr. Stanley's Life Principles Bible or for use on their own. They are a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action. Whether you use a study in a group or as an individual, it will help you get in touch with the Bible, God, and yourself.
templar1992KentuckyAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A must read.December 21, 2013templar1992KentuckyAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very well written and put together. It has really help my prayer life and answered a lot of questions that I had.
SusanHagerstown, MDAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5An Excellent Resource for More Effective PrayerJuly 2, 2012SusanHagerstown, MDAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Dr. Stanley provides clear, concise teaching to enhance the believer's prayer life, including practical insight into why it seems God sometimes doesn't respond. Anyone who follows this teaching will realize greater understanding of how to pray and what to pray for, resulting in a more intimate and exciting relationship with our Heavenly Father.
Ronald Rush5 Stars Out Of 5October 7, 2009Ronald RushThis is an outstanding study & read that Bro. Stanley has put together. It's a book that one could study more than once. It has added a new dimension to my prayer life.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Aging in the Grace of God - PDF Download [Download]Christianity Today InternationalChristianity Today / 2009 / PDF Download$49.95Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW1010DF
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search