- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Life Principles Study
True communication with God is more than talking to God, it's talking with God-through prayer. Prayer that involves speaking and listening.In Talking with God, Charles Stanley discusses the general principles that are basic to everyone's prayer life, explaining how your prayers can lead to a more intimate than a relationship with God and how you can encourage others in their own prayer lives.
The Life Principles Study Guides are perfect companions to Dr. Stanley's Life Principles Bible or for use on their own. They are a unique approach to Bible study, incorporating biblical truth, personal insights, emotional responses, and a call to action. Whether you use a study in a group or as an individual, it will help you get in touch with the Bible, God, and yourself.
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the author of numerous books, including The Blessings of Brokenness and other titles in the popular A Touch of His . . . devotional series. His popular radio and TV program In Touch is heard and seen worldwide.
templar1992KentuckyAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A must read.December 21, 2013templar1992KentuckyAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very well written and put together. It has really help my prayer life and answered a lot of questions that I had.
SusanHagerstown, MDAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5An Excellent Resource for More Effective PrayerJuly 2, 2012SusanHagerstown, MDAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Dr. Stanley provides clear, concise teaching to enhance the believer's prayer life, including practical insight into why it seems God sometimes doesn't respond. Anyone who follows this teaching will realize greater understanding of how to pray and what to pray for, resulting in a more intimate and exciting relationship with our Heavenly Father.
Ronald Rush5 Stars Out Of 5October 7, 2009Ronald RushThis is an outstanding study & read that Bro. Stanley has put together. It's a book that one could study more than once. It has added a new dimension to my prayer life.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search