- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Series: Life Principles Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
TALKING TO GOD IS EASY. ITÆS THE LISTENING THATÆS THE HARD PART. Although most of us can talk with ease to our best friend, many of us arenÆt so good at keeping quiet and hearing what our friend has to say. So it is with God. For true communication with Him, we must learn to listen through understanding His Word. Dr. Charles StanleyÆs Listening to God, part of the Life Principles Study Series, presents a sound way to explore the Word and hear GodÆs truths. YouÆll learn to identify with the passages, recognize your emotional response, reflect on the passagesÆ meaning and take steps to apply what youÆve learned.
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the author of numerous books, including The Blessings of Brokenness and other titles in the popular A Touch of His . . . devotional series. His popular radio and TV program In Touch is heard and seen worldwide.
Francette NethercottMarkham ON CanadaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Our Small Group is really enjoying this bookNovember 24, 2010Francette NethercottMarkham ON CanadaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5In our group, we have young and older ..... some new Christians and others Christians for many years. We are all enjoying studying this book. It shows so clearly the personal relationship we can have with God ..... and to know that God wants to have that communication with us is very humbling. It brings forth great discussions about prayer in general and the privilege it is to have such access to God. In fact, in the New Year, we might have to order a few more. We ordered 12 and they are all gone.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Start A New Search