- Teen Boys
- Teen Girls
- Seekers / New Believers
- Animal Lovers
- Senior Adults
- Small Groups
- Young Adult
- New Believers / Seekers
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zach Hunter
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Iris Lim2 Stars Out Of 5January 17, 2010Iris LimThis book greatly disappointed me. I had expected it to have great content like the book Do Hard Things did. Instead, I only found some fragmented thoughts by a fourteen-year-old. I commend Zach for writing a book such a young age, and it is a good book for young kids to practice reading with. However, I did not find anything spectacular about it. Also, I found the content undiscerning in that theologically unsound leaders were cited as great Christians. Therefore, please guide your child or student when going through this book.
Emily4 Stars Out Of 5August 21, 2009EmilyI really enjoyed this book. It showed me that there's still a lot of slavery going on in the world and some things I can do about it.
Travis Wirt5 Stars Out Of 5November 6, 2008Travis WirtZach communicates with zeal, passion, and compassion unmatched by few of his elders. This books is a rousing call for each of us to make a difference in the way we invest our lives. Zach is on a campaign to end slavery around the globe, and this is a call for us to join his quest.
anonymous5 Stars Out Of 5June 20, 2008anonymousthis book is great! it is so inspiring! i would highly recommend to any young person! God bless you Zach!
Stephanie5 Stars Out Of 5January 14, 2008StephanieThis book was spectacular. Zach tells you the problems of Modern Day Slavery without throwing it in your face. He also tells you about very important people in our history. As I read this book I forgot many times it was written by a 15 year old it was so good! It is very easy to read very educational. A must have book!
Find Related Products
- Children >> Christian Living
- Christian Living
- Download >> Biography
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Inspirational
- Teens >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Biography
- eBooks >> Children >> Biography
- eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Children >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> Personal Growth
- Start A New Search