- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
You have big dreams and major goals for your life. You want to be a leader, fulfilled and fully realized, always able to take what life throws at you and stretch beyond the status quo. But for some reason, you never quite get there. You just aren't living up to your potential, and you don't know why.
Now America's leadership expert, John Maxwell, gives you the tools you need to Be All You Can Be. In this powerful book filled with easy-to-grasp truths you can put to work right away, you'll discover the principles of success that can really help you succeed. Maxwell will guide you through four key steps:
- Know: Discover the principles for fulfilling your God-given potential.
- Show: Learn how to model the principles so others can see them at work.
- Go: Roll up your sleeves, get out into the world, and live what you've learned.
- Grow: Experience living at your full potential, continually assessing your progress.
As a result, you'll gain considerable hope for the future, which in turn will give you power to overcome in the present. Successful living and leading starts now: Accept the challenge to Be All You Can Be.
jessieAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Be All You Can BeDecember 1, 2014jessieAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4A good book -- easy to read, very informative. I recommend it.
James Richards5 Stars Out Of 5October 3, 2008James RichardsBE ALL YOU CAN BE IS AN EXCELLENT READ. THIS IS THE BOOK THAT MADE ME A MAXWELL FAN--NATIC! IT'S POSITIVE, UPBEAT, & PRACTICAL. SOLID BIBLICAL COUNSEL FROM JOHN MAXWELL. THE MAN CAN PREACH!
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search