- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
“Chained No More is a program that will minister healing and hope to anyone who has been touched by the pain of divorce. Robyn Besemann has developed biblically based materials that provide a framework
for personal growth, a tool for helping others, and a step-by-step grid that produces transformational results. Every church needs this program and I highly recommend this ministry.”
– Carol Kent, Speaker and Author
“For years we have touted that children are resilient. Now we are finding that adult children of divorce were not so resilient after all. Many struggle with heavy issues that have been carried over into their adult lives.From exploring the chain of grief that has held adult children of divorce bound to their childhoods to healing through Jesus Christ, Robyn has done a phenomenal job of helping adult children of divorce release the links in their chain that have held them captive for years.”
– Linda Ranson Jacobs, Creator and Developer of DivorceCare for Kids
“Chained No More will help you break free and find healing for the hurt you’ve experienced. If you are the adult child of divorced parents, dive into this material, and with God’s help, find hope for the future while building a foundation for successful relationships in your life.”
– Steve Grissom, Founder of DivorceCare/Church Initiative
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Family Life
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Start A New Search