- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
“Chained No More is a program that will minister healing and hope to anyone who has been touched by the pain of divorce. Robyn Besemann has developed biblically based materials that provide a framework
for personal growth, a tool for helping others, and a step-by-step grid that produces transformational results. Every church needs this program and I highly recommend this ministry.”
– Carol Kent, Speaker and Author
“For years we have touted that children are resilient. Now we are finding that adult children of divorce were not so resilient after all. Many struggle with heavy issues that have been carried over into their adult lives.From exploring the chain of grief that has held adult children of divorce bound to their childhoods to healing through Jesus Christ, Robyn has done a phenomenal job of helping adult children of divorce release the links in their chain that have held them captive for years.”
– Linda Ranson Jacobs, Creator and Developer of DivorceCare for Kids
“Chained No More will help you break free and find healing for the hurt you’ve experienced. If you are the adult child of divorced parents, dive into this material, and with God’s help, find hope for the future while building a foundation for successful relationships in your life.”
– Steve Grissom, Founder of DivorceCare/Church Initiative
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Relationships
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Family Life
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Start A New Search