- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
ô...Be happy and full of joy, because the Lord has done a wonderful thing.ö Joel 2:21 (NCV)
What does it take to be happy?
We spend so much of our lives waiting to be happy. When I meet Mr. Right . . . when the kids are grown . . . when I retire . . . What are you waiting for?
Right here, right now, even in the midst of the challenges you face every day, there is so much to appreciate and enjoy. ItÆs a matter of perspectiveùknowing where (and how) to look for the blessings God has given us. Join us and start noticing the joys hiding in plain sight. YouÆll find thereÆs plenty to celebrate!
Through this study, women will discover the hidden joys in life no matter the circumstances, learn to live with an attitude of gratitude, and find the secrets to contentment and hope.
- Twelve weeks of Bible study
- Questions for discussion
- LeaderÆs Guide included for leading your small group study
Magnificent Grace: Savoring the Greatness of God - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23495EB
Making Peace with Your Emotions: Living Life to the Fullest - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 3 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23493EB
Daily Gifts of Grace: Devotions for Each Day of Your Year - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$11.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 16 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW19411EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search