CEB Study Bible with Apocrypha - hardcover
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Explore the Bible for more understanding with the first study Bible from the popular Common English Bible translation.
The CEB Study Bible combines the reliability and readability one expects of the Common English Bible translation with notes and other resources to help you grow in your understanding of and engagement with the Bible. Each biblical book has an introduction that provides an overview of the book and other details like authorship and theme. Extensive study notes throughout the Bible provide information for the reader to understand the text within the larger historical and literary framework of the Bible and give important parallel and background verses.
Unique to The CEB Study Bible are 210 sidebar articles for topics that require more discussion than the format of a study note allows. Concordance; 21 full-color maps from National Geographic; five in-depth articles from contributing scholars; and other additional in-text maps, charts, and pictures are included. This edition contains the Apocrypha and its corresponding study notes and articles.
- CEB translation of the Apocrypha with corresponding study notes and articles
- Full-color throughout
- 21 full-color maps from National Geographic, with index
- In-text images, maps, and charts
- Single-column Bible text
- Double-column study notes
- Cross references and footnotes
- Roughly 210 sidebar articles on unique topics
- Five in-depth articles from leading biblical scholars
- 8-point Bible text size, 7-point notes text size
- 9.50" x 6.50" x 2.50"
Number of Pages: 2432
Vendor: Common English Bible
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 9.19 X 6.19 (inches)
Availability: Expected to ship on or about 09/29/16.
Email me when this product is available.
References: Cross References
|Text Layout: Single Column|
Text Color: Black Letter
Text Size: 8 Point
Note Size: 7 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Book of Acts, Revised: New International Commentary on the New Testament [NICNT]F.F. BruceWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 1988 / Hardcover$28.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$50.00Save 43% ($21.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2418
CEB Study Bible with Apocrypha, Bonded Leather CordovanCommon English Bible / 2015 / Bonded Leather$58.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$89.99Save 35% ($31.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW261902
The CEB Study Bible gives you the tools, illustrations, and explanations necessary for making informed decisions about the meaning of the Bible. The notes in this study Bible don't tell you what to believe. Instead, they give you the context for what the books of the Bible meant to their earliest readers and what the Bible means right now.
The CEB Study Bible is for encouragement and challenge, for guidance and reflection, for study and prayer:
- The reliable, readable, and relevant Common English Bible translation with the Apocrypha, in a single-column setting
- Detailed book introductions, outlines, and notes from the finest biblical studies professors
- Full-color throughout, including more than 200 illustrations, photographs, maps, and charts
- Hundreds of thousands of cross references
- More than 300 indexed sidebar and general articles
- 21 full-color maps designed by National Geographic and fully indexed
GeorgeSan Antonio TXAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Finally good study notes and in clear EnglishApril 22, 2015GeorgeSan Antonio TXAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Just received my copy and began to read it what a relief, it is written clearly and in good common English. The study notes are excellent and seems more a guide than a you better believe it this way. I would have enjoyed the print being a little larger but it is still readable.
|Email me when this product is available.|