Even though I carefully followed the instructions on how to start removal of the tabs from their sheets, several of them ripped off unusable (I bought two sets, so the several was out of both sets not just one)
If I had known this would be an issue, I could have perhaps combined them into one set, but the same tab (DEUT) ripped from both sets. I'm assuming it must have been a die cut issue. I wasn't going to bother returning them for what I paid for them, so I just made do but in hindsight - I think I should have gone with a more reinforced tab. Even those that are on the pages feel like they will eventually rip the pages due to the size the print necessitates. I'm sorry that I didn't think it out better before putting them on my good home bible.
I have not had anything to do with the tabbies. My wife installed them. I did not hear any discouraging workd from her and she was doing this with essentially with one havd since she has a broken shoulder so they mush have been easy to install. We got the large print as i am legally blind and need the large print. I think that they are well worth the money.