- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Number of Pieces▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Battle Plan for Prayer: From Basic Training to Targeted StrategiesStephen Kendrick, Alex KendrickB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688669Video
Fervent: A Woman's Battle Plan for Serious, Specific, and Strategic PrayerPriscilla ShirerB&H Books / 2015 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW688676
Seeking Him: Experiencing the Joy of Personal RevivalNancy Leigh DeMoss, Tim GrissomMoody Publishers / 2009 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW413628
Battlefield of the Mind, Winning the Battle in Your MindJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 1999 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 241 Reviews
$14.99Save 43% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6691097
THE DREAM CATCHERS is comprised of an extraordinary series of reports on Bynum's experiences and adventures with cowboys, hippies, athletes, gang members, soldiers, actors, dreamers, and people like you. The author not only carried his research skills into the social arena, but approached each group with his own Christian experience and world view. Thus, each chapter reflects not only Bynum's quest for scientific understanding of his subjects' distinctive problems, behavior, hopes, and dreams, but explanations are supported by fascinating Biblical and historical insights. Practical applications of new findings relevant to all our lives are made on interesting issues and questions such as the following:
1. Why is loneliness the most common social problem in the world?
2. Why do some young people become hippies or join violent street gangs?
3. Is physical appearance related to social acceptance and deviant behavior?
4. Were Old Testament cowboys and herdsmen used by God in crisis situations?
5. Are all of us actors on the stage of life?
6. How did Jesus control an unruly crowd disrupting His teaching?
7. What is the formula for achieving your high aspirations?
8. How do the social relationships of soldiers affect their survival in battle?
THE DREAM CATCHERS is appropriate for adult readers of all ages but especially for young people as they plan and prepare for their own future.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search