- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 883
Vendor: Sterling Publishing
Publication Date: 1977
|Dimensions: 9.34 X 6.42 X 1.30 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
?This new and revised Latin Dictionary is among the best of its kind, being reliable, compact and adequate for the needs of all save the specialist. He has produced what is in effect a new book, typographically easy to consult and combining elegance with utility.? -The Times Literary Supplement
- Incorporates modern English idiom and current Latin spelling.
- Includes general classical information where appropriate.
- Shows long and short vowels where not immediately apparent.
- Indicates irregular plural forms.
- Cites and quotes ancient classical authors.
- Suggests paraphrases to express modern English in classical Latin form.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Apologia Advanced Biology in Creation: The Human Body Kit, 2nd Ed.Rachel Yunis, Marilyn M. ShannonApologia Educational Ministries / 2013 / Other$57.89 Retail:
$90.00Save 36% ($32.11)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW539003
Words Aptly Spoken--American Documents: A Study Guide to the Documents that Shaped the United StatesClassical Conversations / 2014 / Trade Paperback$18.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW984543