- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
When Lee Strobel's wife became a Christian, he found that the positive changes in here were too noticeable to ignore. Since he had a law background (Yale Law School), and was an investigative reporter, Strobel decided to subject the claims of Christianity to the type of scrutiny he used in reporting on legal cases for a major newspaper. The result: The Case for Christ, a book which chronicles Strobel's journey from atheist to Christian, and offers a compelling argument for the veracity of the Christian faith. This hard-hitting book is no novel. It's a riveting quest for the thruth about history's most important figure.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
El poder de la predicacion y la ensenanza multisensorial: Aumente la atencion, la comprension y la retencion - eBookRick BlackwoodVida / 2011 / ePub$6.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW16053EB
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless DemandsLysa TerKeurstThomas Nelson / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:
$15.99Save 41% ($6.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW205851
La Historia curriculo, guia del alumno: Llegando al corazon de La Historia de Dios - eBookRandy Frazee, Max LucadoVida / 2013 / ePub$7.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW41106EB
Una Mujer Conforme al Corazón de Dios (A Woman After God's Own Heart)Elizabeth GeorgeSpanish House / 2006 / Trade Paperback$4.49 Retail:
$4.99Save 10% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW914090
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Spanish >> Church & Pastoral
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Ecumenical & Multicultural Ministry
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Church & Pastoral
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Start A New Search