- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
The Case for the Resurrection, a booklet from bestselling author Lee Strobel, provides new evidence that shines a fresh light on the Bibles most important storythe Resurrection. Whether youre a student, parent, grandparent, or pastor, the season leading up to the Easter holiday is a great time to bring the story of the Resurrection to life in new and engaging ways. With material from Lee Strobels The Case for Christ Study Bible linked to the Easter story found in the book of Luke, this small but powerful booklet will become required Easter reading for you year after year.
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the best-selling author of The Case for Faith, The Case for Christ, and The Case for a Creator, all of which have been made into documentaries by Lionsgate. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee wrote 3 Gold Medallion winners and the 2005 Book of the Year with Gary Poole. He and his wife live in Texas. Visit Lee's website at: www.leestrobel.com.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Teens >> Apologetics
- Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Teens >> Apologetics
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Start A New Search