- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 John
- 1 Peter
- 1 Samuel
- 1 Timothy
- 2 John
- 2 Peter
- 3 John
- Entire Bible
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Song of Solomon
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Availability: In Stock
You Are Captivating: Celebrating a Mother's Heart - eBookJohn Eldredge, Stasi EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2009 / ePub$1.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW13637EB
Every little girl has dreams of being swept up into a great adventure andáof being the beautiful princess. Sadly, when women grow up, they are often swept up into a life filled merely with duty and demands. Many Christian women are tired and struggling under the weight of the pressure to be a "good servant," a nurturing caregiver, or a capable home manager.
What Wild at Heart did for men, Captivating will do for women. By revealing the core desires every woman shares- to be romanced, to play an irreplaceable role in a grand adventure, and to unveil beauty-John and Stasi Eldredge invite women to recover their feminine hearts, created in the image of an intimate and passionate God.
Join us as we journey into the deep mysteries of our feminine souls in order to recapture our hearts. Let this study guide accompany you througháyour great adventure of coming alive as a woman . . . God's captivating woman.
John Eldredge is an author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recovering their own hearts in Gods love, and learning to live in Gods Kingdom. He lives near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Stasi Eldredge co-authored Captivating with her husband John, which has sold over 1 million copies in the U.S. alone and has changed womens lives all over the world. Director of the womens ministry at Ransomed Heart, Stasi leads Captivating retreats in Colorado. Her passion is to see lives transformed by the beauty of the Gospel and an intimate romance with Jesus Christ.
j2c20004 Stars Out Of 5help toolMarch 4, 2015j2c2000Quality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5without the book this guide seems pointless
ScoshRaquelAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5November 27, 2013ScoshRaquelAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Great book! I would recommend it to any woman wanting to have a deeper understanding of her value in God. A great companion to Captivating.
TheRevCollege Station, TXAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great for women's study groupOctober 4, 2012TheRevCollege Station, TXAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Am using for monthly women's group study. DVD is good and goes well with study guide.
BeckyAlexandria, VAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study guide for CaptivatingJuly 13, 2012BeckyAlexandria, VAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5THis study guide helps you really dig in to what you have internalized and get to the bottom of the unhealthy messages you believe as well as draw you closer to God and rest in his love for you!
JaniceAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Product is perfect companion to the book.October 14, 2010JaniceAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Provides thought provoking questions that extend beyond the text.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search