- All Products
- Media Type
- Guides & Workbooks
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for iPod/iPad/iPhone
Using your iPad, you can download the CBDReader App directly from Apple's App Store.
Open the App Store, type 'CBDReader' into the search bar and press 'Search'.
Click 'install' on the CBDReader app or click the name to view more details.
You will be prompted to enter your Apple ID Password.
When the app is finished downloading, the CBDReader icon will appear on your homescreen.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Regal Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Paul is an associate professor of English at Biola University teaching creative writing and advanced composition. He is co-editor, with Paula Miller, of Student to Student and Campus Survival Guide.
Paula teaches college composition and literature courses along with English classes for international students. She is coeditor, with Paul Buchanan, of Student to Student and Campus Survival Guide.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Between Us Girls: Navigating College Life as a Christian Woman / Digital original - eBookMegan ByrdSave 47%
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Teens
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- Teens >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Teens >> High School/College
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Teens >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Teens >> High School/College
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search