- All Products
- Kids Devotionalshttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1110172&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Grade Level
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Devotions written as if Jesus is speaking directly to a child's heart.
Based on her original Jesus Calling, this version has been adapted in a language and fashion that kids and tweens can relate to their everyday lives.
After many years of writing in her prayer journal, missionary Sarah Young decided to listen to God with pen in hand, writing down what she believed He was saying to her through Scripture. Others were blessed as she shared her writings, until people all over the world were using her devotionals. They are written from Jesus point of view, thus the title Jesus Calling. It is Sarahs fervent prayer that our Savior may bless readers, and now young readers, with His presence and His peace in ever deeper measure.
Common Core Standards:
- R.CCR.1 Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text;
- R.CCR.2 Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas;
- R.CCR.6 Assess how point of view or purpose shapes the content and style of a text;
- SL.CCR.1 Prepare for and participate effectively in a range of conversations and collaborations with diverse partners, building on others' ideas and expressing their own clearly and persuasively;
- SL.CCR.2 Integrate and evaluate information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally
Other Customers Also Purchased
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food - eBookLysa TerKeurst5 Stars Out Of 5 131 ReviewsSave 70%
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His NameSally Lloyd-Jones5 Stars Out Of 5 185 ReviewsSave 41%
Let God Change Your Life: How to Know and Follow Jesus - eBookGreg Laurie5 Stars Out Of 5 6 ReviewsSave 35%
GOD'S WORD for Girls Bible, Duravella, purple/pink 5 Stars Out Of 5 18 ReviewsSave 57%