- All Products
- Personal Growthhttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1120892&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Is God calling me? It’s the foundational question that must be answered by anyone considering entry into ministry leadership and then revisited regularly over a lifetime. Writing to a student and young adult audience—although applicable to leaders of all ages—Iorg declares the purpose of his brief, yet powerful book:
“God is calling out a new generation of kingdom leaders who will accelerate the fulfillment of the Great Commission in this generation. My goal is to cut to the heart of the matter and give you tools to work through the call process.”
“The next best thing to sitting on the porch and discussing this pivotal life question with a wise mentor.”
—Ron Ellis, president, California Baptist University
“A must read for every seminary student, potential missionary, or pastor-to-be.”
—Geoff Hammond, president, North American Mission Board
“Every semester students sit down in my office to tell their story and seek a sense of clarity about God's calling for their life. Is God Calling Me? is a great tool for helping them find that clarity. The biblical background and the practical frameworks and stories that Jeff Iorg shares have already been a great help to me in giving those students handles for their questions.”
—Darrell Cook, campus minister, Virginia Tech
“Acknowledging all believers have a call of God on their life, Iorg effectively categorizes the more specific calls to Christian leadership or missionary service as well as God's call to a particular job or location. His review of the diverse ways God calls will dispel doubts and indecision while giving assurance and confidence.”
—Jerry Rankin, president, International Mission Board
"I've already been using the contents of Is God Calling Me? in presentations to students here at our seminary. Jeff Iorg has certainly written a volume that speaks to a crucial need for all seminarians. The issue of call has always been paramount to seminarians, but I think its necessity is even more obvious in these early days of the 21st century."
Jeff Iorg, president of Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary, is also the author of The Character of Leadership and Is God Calling Me? He holds degrees from Hardin Simmons University and Midwestern and Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminaries and has answered God's call to be a church planter, pastor, and denominational executive. Jeff and his wife, Ann, live in Mill Valley, California.
"Through many years of trying to disciple university students, I have repeatedly seen the need for this book. It is so insightfully practical and helpful. I think you will love it." - Max Barnett, Professor of Collegiate Ministry Southwestern and Midwestern Theological Seminaries
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Vocation
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search