- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
A Christ-Centered Wedding: Rejoicing in the Gospel on Your Big Day - eBookCatherine Strode Parks, Linda StrodeB&H Books / 2014 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW64541EB
101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged - eBookH. Norman WrightHarvest House Publishers / 2004 / ePub$5.29 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$9.99Save 47% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9771EB
What Every Bride Needs to Know: The Most Important Year in a Woman's Life - eBookSusan DeVries, Bobbie WolgemuthZondervan / 2013 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30262EB
- Be certain that God has called you together.
- Interact constructively in verbal and nonverbal ways.
- Prepare a realistic budget.
- Relate sexually to your partner.
- Plan a God-honoring ceremony.
- Have a sensational honeymoon.
Steve and Mary Prokopchak have been married for more than 30 years. Mary is a registered nurse and works with Steve in premarital counseling. Steve has a Master of Human Services degree from Lincoln University and as a member of the Apostolic Council of DOVE Christian Fellowship International, helps to provide oversight and direction for DCFI churches.The Prokopchaks have presented seminars in at least seventeen countries.They have three adult children.
Other Customers Also Purchased
50 People Every Christian Should Know: Learning from Spiritual Giants of the Faith - eBookWarren W. WiersbeBaker Books / 2009 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 38 Reviews
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6476EB
1001 Things Happy Couples Know About Marriage: Like Love, Romance & Morning Breath - eBookHarry H. Harrison Jr.Thomas Nelson / 2009 / ePub$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4487EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Wedding
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Wedding
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search