- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
A Christ-Centered Wedding: Rejoicing in the Gospel on Your Big Day - eBookCatherine Strode Parks, Linda StrodeB&H Books / 2014 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW64541EB
101 Questions to Ask Before You Get Engaged - eBookH. Norman WrightHarvest House Publishers / 2004 / ePub$5.29 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$9.99Save 47% ($4.70)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW9771EB
What Every Bride Needs to Know: The Most Important Year in a Woman's Life - eBookSusan DeVries, Bobbie WolgemuthZondervan / 2013 / ePub$9.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30262EB
- Be certain that God has called you together.
- Interact constructively in verbal and nonverbal ways.
- Prepare a realistic budget.
- Relate sexually to your partner.
- Plan a God-honoring ceremony.
- Have a sensational honeymoon.
Steve and Mary Prokopchak have been married for more than 30 years. Mary is a registered nurse and works with Steve in premarital counseling. Steve has a Master of Human Services degree from Lincoln University and as a member of the Apostolic Council of DOVE Christian Fellowship International, helps to provide oversight and direction for DCFI churches.The Prokopchaks have presented seminars in at least seventeen countries.They have three adult children.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Wedding
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Family >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Wedding
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Wedding & Engagement Preparation
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search