- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
What makes a true leader?
Is leadership a title? Authority? Charisma? Whatever getsthe best results? Today more than ever, Christians need a model of leadershipthat is based on Gods Word, that brings God glory.
In Called to Lead, best-selling author, pastor, and teacherJohn MacArthur explains the characteristics of a leader drawn from one of theBibles most renowned leaders, the apostle Paul.
Focusing on Pauls letters to the church, Called to Lead showsyou the twenty-six key qualities of a leader who can achieve results withoutforfeiting faith and obedience, qualities such as:
Called to Lead presents a compelling, biblically sound explanationof the leadership God established when Jesus called and commissioned theapostles . . . and when God called you to lead.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Following God Series: Woman to Woman: Life Principles from Titus 2Barbara HenryAMG Publishers / 2003 / Trade Paperback$17.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$19.99Save 10% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW72511
1 & 2 Corinthians: The MacArthur New Testament Commentary - eBookJohn MacArthurMoody Publishers / 2003 / ePub$19.79 Retail:
$35.98Save 45% ($16.19)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23469EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Start A New Search