- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Series: New Inductive Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
Knowing Jesus is the beginning of a lifetime adventure. In
this simple, but magnificent study of Luke, believers will discover more about
how Christ lived...and how they too can live as true disciples.
Vicki Childress5 Stars Out Of 5October 17, 2009Vicki ChildressWonderful study aid to the Bible.Leads one on a journey to know the Lord Jesus so that you will want to respond to the call to follow Him.
Latricia Noll4 Stars Out Of 5June 11, 2008Latricia NollA great way to study individual books of the Bible! It helps if you have taken an inductive class first though.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christ
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search