Calendar Mysteries #8: August Acrobat
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 80
Vendor: Random House Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Series: Stepping Stones
It's a mystery every month from popular A to Z Mysteries author Ron Roy!
August is for Acrobat...
In the eigth book of the Calendar Mysteries - an early chapter book mystery series featuring the younger siblings of the A to Z Mysteries detectives - something special is coming to Green Lawn - a traveling circus! But when the performers arrive, they need help. Their show is a mess, and Bradley, Brian, Nate, and Lucy are happy to chip in. They fix up the equipment and find dazzling new acts, but what the show needs most is an acrobat. No one in town is brave enough to go up on the high trapeze, except for one mysterious masked person. If the kids could find out who it is, this might be the best circus ever - but it seems as if this acrobat doesn't want to be found!
Parents, teachers, and librarians agree that these highly collectible chapter books are perfect for emerging readers and any kid who loves mysteries!
JOHN STEVEN GURNEY has illustrated many books for children, including the entire A to Z Mysteries series and Scholastic's popular Bailey School Kids series.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Mystery
- Children >> Children's Books >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Action/Adventure
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Fiction >> Children >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Children >> Mystery
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Homeschool >> Language Arts >> Phonics
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Early Readers
- Homeschool >> Reading >> Leveled Readers >> Beginning Readers
- Start A New Search