- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Real moms reveal the secrets to successful baby gear shopping.
You've waited your whole life to get your hands on that magic baby product scanning gun. And it's brilliant fun. For the first three hours. And then it gets downright overwhelming. You know you need a crib, but what about a bassinet, a cradle, or a play yard? The stroller you love comes with a carry-cot, but can you actually carry the baby in it? Will you be able to get the green beans out of the cracks in that adorable high chair? You're a smart chickâ·why is this so hard?
It doesn't have to be! The Baby Gizmo Buying Guide is the most comprehensive guide to baby products on the planet. Heather Maclean and Hollie Schultz, the founders of BabyGizmo.com, a product-testing and research coalition of moms, pediatricians, and child development experts, walk you through not only standard purchases like car seats and high chairs, but also new generation choices like luxury stroller systems and designer diaper bags. Amidst Heather and Hollie's real-life mom stories and confessions (yes, they tasted the toys on their babies' activity centers), you'll discover:
- What you really need versus what's just nice to have
- Which products to include (and not include) on your baby registry
- The best time of the year to buy certain items
- Which products to store in the perfectly packed diaper bag
- How to avoid the "bad baby product buying cycle"
- Even which products can make you pretty
The Baby Gizmo Buying Guide will help you select the right products for your unique needs and lifestyle, so you can bask in the bliss of a perfect purchase, stroll with confidence, and know your neighbors have diaper bag envy.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Penny-Wise
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Infant & Toddler Care
- Start A New Search