- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 24
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 6 X 4 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Burst: Bullies and Mean Girls Leader's Guide - Topics for Today's TeensKara Lassen OliverAbingdon Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 18% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW710364
Grapple Jr. High: Get Yourself CommittedGroup Publishing / 2012 / Other$18.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 37% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW475511
Grapple Jr. High: Help Is On the WayGroup Publishing / 2012 / Other$19.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW475528
Grapple Jr. High: Smart DecisionsGroup Publishing / 2011 / Other$19.99 Retail:
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW475498
Burst - Green Church: Topics for Today's Teens - Leader's GuideTim GossettAbingdon Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$0.99 Retail:
$10.99Save 91% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW706233
Short-term youth group programming on provocative subjects.
- Four lessons that explore the practices, beliefs, and emphases of Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism
- Youth study how each tradition differs from Christianity as well as where they share common ground.
- Includes ideas, instructions, and suggestions for arranging trips to other houses of worship or inviting guest speakers to discuss other faith traditions.
- Sessions involve provocative discussion starters, experiential learning activities, games, snacks, and options for breaking into small groups.
Each short-term study includes 4-6 weeks worth of material and is ideal for Sunday school or Wednesday night youth group. Components include a Leader's Guide, a package of five pocket-sized student booklets, and a Web-based resource (www.Burst.AbingdonYouth.com) providing articles, fact sheets, handouts, and links to other relevant Web resources. Topics appeal both to teens and youth ministers and address the need for inexpensive, practical studies.